GTranslate

Czech Bulgarian Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French Greek Hungarian Italian Japanese Norwegian Polish Russian Spanish Swedish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Partneři

Facebook

MONUMENTS

The Belcredi Family Tomb, Jimramov

GPS:
49° 38' 9.132" N 16° 13' 17.346" E
Description:

Dating back to 1832, the family tomb of the Counts of Belrcredi in Jimramov was built of quarry stone in the Romantic style, featuring a Gothic-like facade.

The Church of St. Peter and St. Paul, Horní Bobrová

GPS:
49° 28' 48.126" N 16° 6' 48.636" E
Description:

The Church was originally built as a late-Romanesque church. On the initiative og Václav Vejmluva, the abbot from Žďár, the edifice was rebuilt in the Baroque style between 1714 and 1722 according to a design by the famous architect Jan Blažej Santini. the modification gave the single-nave church a rather unusual recersed ...

The Church of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary, Obyčtov

GPS:
49° 30' 1.674" N 15° 59' 53.3544" E
Description:

The floor plan of the church in Obyčtov is likened to the shape of a turtle. The church was built on the site of an earlier structure in 1730 on a commission by Václav Vejmluv, the abbot of the Žďár monastery, according to a design by Jan Blažej Santini.

The Horácká Gallery, Nové Město na Moravě

GPS:
49° 33' 41.724" N 16° 4' 31.908" E
Description:

The Horácká Gallery is located in a chateau built by the Dubský Family from Třebomyslice, at the end of the 16th century. During the Thirty Years' War the chateau was plundered by the Swedish troops and after the great fire in 1723 it became desolated. The chateau was rebuilt into the Neo-Renaissance style in 1874 and ...

The Lower Cemete (The Plague Cemetery, Žďár nad Sázavou

GPS:
49° 35' 7.1556" N 15° 56' 2.652" E
Description:

Because of the threat of plague in 1709 abbot Vejmluva iniciated creating of so called "Down Cemetary" situated northtwards from the monastery and far from the city Žďár. The structure of the building reflects the symbol of the Holly Trinity, symbolised by three chapels on the tops of an imaginary triangel ground plan ...

The Museum of Horácko in Nové Město na Moravě

GPS:
49° 33' 39.9204" N 16° 4' 23.1024" E
Description:

The Museum of Horácko in Nové Město na Moravě was founded in 1892 as one of the first such institutions in Moravia. It is situated in a former Renaissance Town Hall from 1555. The current shape of the building dates back to its reconstruction in 1803.

The pilgrimage Church of St. John of Nepomuk on Zelená hora Hill in Žďár nad Sázavou

GPS:
49° 34' 48" N 15° 56' 31.272" E
Description:

The pilgrimage Church of St. John of Nepomuk is a Bohemian Gothicizing Baroque masterpiece. It was designed rapidly, apparently from April to August 1719. Santini elaborated Václav Vejmluva's basic concept into its final creative likeness. It was built in the years 1719-22. The symbolism of numbers and morphology repeated throughout ...

The Watermill in Hamry nad Sázavou

GPS:
49° 33' 58.4316" N 15° 52' 42.7476" E
Description:

Colonization of the Nové Město and Žďár areas relates back to iron ore mining and processing. Iron was worked in the Hamry mill from the 14th to 17th century, and flour was milled here until the start of WWII.

Veselý kopec

GPS:
49° 45' 39.114" N 15° 50' 16.1592" E
Description:

This hilltop open-air museum of folk structures lends insight to historical rural living. It fits nicely in the rugged but lovely foothill landscape. The museum strives to preserve and honor folk crafts (weaving, cloth making, pottery, etc.), once the prime source of income here.

Zděné statky a rychty

Description:

The oldest stone homesteads belonged to mayors. The top building craft are square typed homesteads in Sněžné, Javorek, Maršovice and Sádek. Others, younger buildings are in Křižánky, Blatiny, Herálec, Samotín. 

Javascript is required to view this map.