GTranslate

Czech Bulgarian Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French Greek Hungarian Italian Japanese Norwegian Polish Russian Spanish Swedish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Partneři

Facebook

MONUMENTS

Krátká Vesnice Village Monument Reserve

Description:

Krátká began in the 18th century as a housing colony for workers. A series of wooden and brick structures with farm buildings has been preserved. Most of them feature gables arranged into the shape of a cross, with under-gable and flat hipped end. The Nature House of the Žďárské vrchy PLA is set to open in ...

Křižánky Village Monument Reserve

Description:

The Svratka River runs through this village, forming a natural boundary between Bohemia and Moravia. Křižánky is the Vysočina Region's richest monument reserve in terms of protected monuments. Small wooden structures and farmsteads extend into the local hills amongst quaint houses. Křižánky is known for its file-making ...

Maršov Magistrate

GPS:
49° 34' 44.58" N 16° 4' 42.1032" E
Description:

 
The magistrate in Maršovice was home for a while to the Křička siblings: musical composer Jaroslav, poet Petr and their sister, writer Pavla. The Křička brothers also composed for their grandmother, who lived at the magistrate, today the popularized song Grandmother's Maršov Waltz. Today the magistrate is a hotel ...

Monument to Fallen Soldiers

GPS:
49° 33' 42.9768" N 16° 4' 31.5588" E
Description:

The monument was inspired by photographs form the Carpathian battlegrounds. The sculptor took the original study of soldiers in Austrian uniforms created during the war, entitled Funeral in the Carpathians, and transformed it into the Monument to Fallen Soldiers. It was created for Předměřice nad Jizerou and Místek. Jan Štursa ...

Monument to Leandr Čech

GPS:
49° 33' 49.1904" N 16° 4' 19.704" E
Description:

The bust of the first principal of the Nové Město Secondary School, an important literary critic and theorist, was unveiled on July 26, 1931 to mark the 20th anniversary of his death.

Nové Město na Moravě - Urban Monument Zone

Description:

The city's historical center is formed by the square Vratislavovo náměstí, lined by houses with Renaissance, Baroque and Classicist elements. Its greatest flourishing came during the late-16th century rule of Vratislav of Pernštejn. The Church of St. Kunhuta standing in the square's center features 1930s façade ...

Pilgrimage Church in Slavkovice

GPS:
49° 33' 11.4336" N 16° 1' 40.9584" E
Description:

 
The Pilgrimage Church of Divine Mercy and St. Faustina is one of the newest sacral structures in the Vysočina Region. It was built by design of architect Ludvík Kolek. The main pilgrimages occur during the Feast of Mercy and St. Faustina's Feast Day. Smaller pilgrimages also take place every third Saturday of the month.

Podmedlov Mill

GPS:
49° 37' 8.4792" N 16° 3' 48.7764" E
Description:

Baroque building from the second half of 18th century with a classicist reconstruction lies by Medlovka Brook.
 

Pyšolec Castle Ruin

GPS:
49° 32' 39.7572" N 16° 20' 4.2468" E
Description:

Remaining from the 13th-century early Gothic castle Pyšolec are parts of the walls, palace and torso of its massive cylindrical tower. 

Skály Castle Ruin

GPS:
49° 38' 20.1984" N 16° 10' 17.688" E
Description:

 

Javascript is required to view this map.