Statues and reliefs
- 49° 33' 41.724" N 16° 4' 31.908" E
The Horácká Gallery is located in a chateau built by the Dubský Family from Třebomyslice, at the end of the 16th century. During the Thirty Years' War the chateau was plundered by the Swedish troops and after the great fire in 1723 it became desolated. The chateau was rebuilt into the Neo-Renaissance style in 1874 and ...