GTranslate

Czech Bulgarian Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French Greek Hungarian Italian Japanese Norwegian Polish Russian Spanish Swedish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Partneři

Facebook

Museums

Svratka Municipal Museum

GPS:
49° 42' 36.1332" N 16° 2' 7.2636" E
Description:

First Republic-era city street featuring shops and workshops: cobbler's, tailor's, furrier's, ski-maker's, plumber's, potter's, grocer's and others. The museum also holds the Gallery of Vysočina Painters.

The Museum of Book, Žďár nad Sázavou

GPS:
49° 34' 59.7216" N 15° 56' 14.5896" E
Description:

The Museum, located in the Žďár nad Sázavou Chateau, in the historic building of the former Cistercian monastery, opened in 1957. The National Museum´s library offers a permanent exposition documenting the development of books and the book-making industry. Visitors will learn about history of writing and can see a ...

The Museum of Book, Žďár nad Sázavou

GPS:
49° 34' 59.7216" N 15° 56' 14.5896" E
Description:

The Museum of Book placed in The Žďár nad Sázavou Chateau in the historical area of former Cistercian monastery. The museum was found in 1957 on the suggestion of PhDr. Bohumír Lifka. Since 1957 there is a National Museum´s Library that shows a development and production technologies of books.

The Museum of Horácko in Nové Město na Moravě

GPS:
49° 33' 39.9204" N 16° 4' 23.1024" E
Description:

The Museum of Horácko in Nové Město na Moravě was founded in 1892 as one of the first such institutions in Moravia. It is situated in a former Renaissance Town Hall from 1555. The current shape of the building dates back to its reconstruction in 1803.

The Small Museum of Small Motorcycles

GPS:
49° 31' 22.728" N 16° 15' 43.6536" E
Description:

A private museum in Bystřice nad Pernštejnem displays both foreign and Czech motorcycles.

The Watermill in Hamry nad Sázavou

GPS:
49° 33' 58.4316" N 15° 52' 42.7476" E
Description:

Colonization of the Nové Město and Žďár areas relates back to iron ore mining and processing. Iron was worked in the Hamry mill from the 14th to 17th century, and flour was milled here until the start of WWII.

Javascript is required to view this map.